Experience level: All Skill Levels
Sunday, 30 April
(4:00pm to 6:00pm)
Lightroom Pressure Gauge Comparison - by Tim Waite, 2013
In order to assist photographers with Lightroom, I am now offering workshops that deal with more-specific topics, so that they can get assistance directly with the things they need to work on most.
This workshop focuses on Exporting your photos.
Some of the topics we'll discuss:
Lightroom Workshop Series:
Lightroom Workshop I: Overview & Import
Lightroom Workshop II: Organize Your Photos
Lightroom Workshop III: Basic Photo Editing
- Understanding when and why we export
- Image resolutions and their uses for specific application
- User presets for common export settings
- Print resolutions versus Internet resolutions, and why they matter
- Selecting the appropriate file type for exporting
Lightroom Workshop IV: Export for Print & Internet
Lightroom Workshop V: Black & White Processing
* Lightroom CC (2015) installed and registered. *
You should have familiarity with Lightroom's import functionality, and the Develop module.
A computer and related cables, including power cables and anything else required to use your computer. You may bring a laptop or desktop.
If bringing a desktop, please arrive 20 minutes before class!
Bring a drink and a snack for yourself!