Experience level: All Skill Levels
Sunday, 26 February
(4:00pm to 6:00pm)
Lightroom Pressure Gauge Comparison - by Tim Waite, 2013
In order to assist photographers with Lightroom, I am now offering workshops that deal with more-specific topics, so that they can get assistance directly with the things they need to work on most.
This workshop focuses on Organizing your photos.
Some of the topics we'll discuss:
Lightroom Workshop Series:
Lightroom Workshop I: Overview & Import
- Collections and Sets for grouping your photos by subject
- Various systems for organizing by using star ratings and color labels
- Managing your "tags" or keywords
- Filtering your photos to find them based on text (such as keywords), attributes (such as star ratings), and other means
Lightroom Workshop II: Organize Your Photos
Lightroom Workshop III: Basic Photo Editing
Lightroom Workshop IV: Export for Print & Internet
Lightroom Workshop V: Black & White Processing
* Lightroom CC (2015) installed and registered. *
A computer and related cables, including power cables and anything else required to use your computer. You may bring a laptop or desktop.
If bringing a desktop, please arrive 20 minutes before class!
Bring a drink and a snack for yourself!